JavaFire
March 28, 2024, 10:24:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Domain Name: JavaFire.net.tc

Home Help Staff List Login Register  

Project Fire

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Fire  (Read 391 times)
KiIIer
Administrator

Rep: 4

Owner of FireScape & Project Fire

« on: July 21, 2007, 11:33:58 am »

Hello everyone I am starting a new server called Project Fire. It will be project 16 based because that is what I am most familiar with. Right now I need a few ideas, please post on what you want the location and the feel of the server to be.

Thanks (also I may be getting some help with it if I need it or want it).

It will be kind of like uber server, (updating as it goes), but I will have it in much different areas with different NPCs.

NOTE: Whenever I am working on it I will be on MSN and the server ip will be projectfire.no-ip.info. Please remember that it will go down and up without warning because I have to be working. Also remember that my computer can't handle that many people so don't advertise it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 09:07:57 pm by KiIIer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Michael
moo......quack...wha?

Rep: 0

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 01:48:30 pm »

Don't make is "ginormous" so that we can have 40+ people playing ?
Report Spam   Logged

moo......quack...wha?
Matt

Rep: 3

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 05:45:59 pm »

How bout, CW, PC, Uhmm Camoflouge like frfom the Army special even thing xD
Report Spam   Logged

Fahrenheit
GAME TESTER/ADMIN
Administrator

Rep: 2

I R ADMIN!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 03:56:57 am »

WHIPS!! lol i know on msn u sed ur not addin em or barrows (fag XP) >.> but the r like teh best melee weps and like im all mainly melee rofl, anyway i like Relleka as the starting point, and Specs gunna be in it but need whips and barrows =o atleat dh, guthan and ahrim T.T my faves. anyway great job, need lots of NPCs and areas to train like slayer and all that =D nd need a shop to buy drag wepons like just the DDag (S) shud be like 500k =o rofl and teh d long 1m xD  hope u have mobs that drop em too along wit teh d armor =o. cant wait to see wat ya do on it, and stuff thx.

P.S. i know this may seem rube but y quit on firescape? u worked so hard onit and gunna throw it all away ;.; yah u work with p16 base best but firescape V4 fuckin rox, lol. hope that ProjectFire is as good or better.
Report Spam   Logged

I LOVE Castlevania games. Halo(1 and 2) and Metroid series are also my faves. =D

I have a pet dragon. He is cute and cuddley. He can make bonfires. His name is Valakas. Love him or become a bonfire!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum